Got Output?? Current dorm setup...

General discussion for all questions based in the home audio/video world.
brass monkey

Postby brass monkey » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:25 pm

My younger brother just started his sophmore year at KSU he's in (Marlat) spelling. Maybe next tme I'm out there visiting him we cold take a listen if thats alright. Im very interested in building somethig simillar for my dad to go along with his daytom DVC 15.

KU40 do you mean you have the Dayton in your car or home. home I assume. I need to talk to you sometime soon anyway I thing I may have something you may be interested in. Hopefully you rember me from the sound off in Lawrence.
"Clear your mind and your ass will follow." George Clinton

"And remember knowing is half the battle." G.I Joe

"All good things which exist are the fruits of originality" John Stuart Mill
KU40

Postby KU40 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:09 am

i have the daytons in my house. something I may be interested in, huh? What might that be? naked chicks I hope! or new products you made?
-Nick aka NS1 aka mopey aka speedbump
Alpine CDA-9827
Crossfire CFQ5.2
JL Audio XR 650csi components, Planet Audio TT2300
Crossfire VR404 on factory rear 6x8's until I get them upgraded
SI 15D2 + 3.8 @ 30 hz + Crossfire BMF 1000D = :)
Dracula McNeill

Postby Dracula McNeill » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:15 pm

Be careful combining that setup with drinking, because you WILL get complaints
ballstothewall

Postby ballstothewall » Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:00 pm

brass monkey wrote:My younger brother just started his sophmore year at KSU he's in (Marlat) spelling. Maybe next tme I'm out there visiting him we cold take a listen if thats alright. Im very interested in building somethig simillar for my dad to go along with his daytom DVC 15.

KU40 do you mean you have the Dayton in your car or home. home I assume. I need to talk to you sometime soon anyway I thing I may have something you may be interested in. Hopefully you rember me from the sound off in Lawrence.

I'd be happy to demo it for ya, give me a PM or somethin a little while before you are planning on comming up.

My next goal is to get one of the Mach 5 18's in a sonotube if I can wrangle it into the room (and when I get money for another amp...) :cwm17:

Oh and my brother is an RA in Marlatt, he will be having my Fostex FE103E's in the back loaded horns that I built.

Return to “Home Audio/Video”