License plate ideas please

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
Dremgragen

License plate ideas please

Postby Dremgragen » Fri Oct 11, 2002 2:18 pm

I wasn't completely sure which forum to stick this topic in, but I figured it is a form of modification to my vehicle aside from car audio, so this is where I put it. ;)

Anyway, my registration expires this month. I don't like my custom plate anymore, so I need a new one. Let's hear ideas. To give you an idea, I drive a white '95 Honda Civic with custom black/blue interior.

I'd try to get Batman, simply because I'm a Batman nut, but I think people would be stupid and think I'm saying I'm Batman. Nor does my car really resemble the Batmobile (that would be pimp if it did though! ;))

I thought about trying to get ILUV311, but tastes in bands change all the time, though I have been a fan for years. They aren't really my top favorite either, just a staple in my collection. They're about the only band I could fit on the plate easily.

Then I thought about getting SIN or TEAM_SIN or something like that to show my love. :) But I'm afraid people would ask me "What's SIN?" or "Oooo, TEAM SIN huh?" Yeah, have I mentioned that I hate people? It would be especially bad because of the SIN abbreviation.

Then I thought maybe Drem or DRMGRGN, short for my screen name. Again, Drem might be mistaken for "Dream" and people would ask what DRMGRGN meant all the time as well. I HATE that. I get that enough with my current plate, and it's more knowledgeable among the masses of idiots.

I also thought a little about getting one of my car audio brands put on my plates. AVI, Zapco, Sony ES, or, if I get them, Avionix (minus an x for the 7 char. limit). Could I get in trouble with those companies for having that on my plate though? I'd think they liked the free advertisement, but you never know. Also, it may not be a good idea to advertise such on my license plate if you know what I mean.

So I just thought I'd probe the forums for ideas.
[GLOW=blue]Brody Zitterkopf
1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe [/GLOW]
Sound_Miata
Location: From the secret hideout of the VAST right wing conspiracy

Postby Sound_Miata » Fri Oct 11, 2002 4:43 pm

how bout iasca-nov? since your competing?
or SQ-IASCA?

or SI.NET (maybe we should register that? ;))

-Greer
*Winner of the Beastly 1000th AND 2000th Post*
slappin momma llama on the backside-Joshie-Poo :-D

Vendors: We will allow you to break the laws of physics and the second law of thermodynamics so long as you provide us with a working model.
StaticX313

Postby StaticX313 » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:53 pm

ya thats a good idea, also which side are u on? sq or SPL? cause then you could do 1000 different things ranging from:

SPLCVC, SQCIVIC, BMNCVC, SPLCIVC, BMNCIVC, LOUDCVC, SPLFRK, SQFREAK, SONYCVC, AVI CVC, ZapCoSQ, SONYSPL (kinda an oxymoron, but... hehe jk ;)), SONYSQ, AVI SQ, SQINSID, SPLINSD, SNYPWRD, AVIPWRD, SNYHNDA, AVIHNDA, SPLHNDA, SQHONDA
etc... some of those are lame, but hey i just thought i'd try to help ya on ur quest =P if I get a TwinTurbo im goin:
BSTINSD :D hehe cant wait to here some turn on in person... boost that is ;).

RoB~
2004 Subaru WRX STI Blue\Silver

MODS: Perrin Inlet Hose, Perrin SRI, Perrin Catch Can, Perrin Crank Pulley, Perrin Radiator Shroud, Whiteline Diff Bushings, StaticX Grounding Kit, STI Strut Bars (Front and Rear), Kuhmo 245/40ZR17s, Blitz Nur Spec R cat back, GodSpeed INC Downpipe (soon), UTEC (on preorder list).
StaticX313

Postby StaticX313 » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:54 pm

Originally posted by Sound_Miata
how bout iasca-nov? since your competing?
or SQ-IASCA?

or SI.NET (maybe we should register that? ;))

-Greer

maybe you should as a rerouting site for those who want shorted ads, typing , etc ;).

RoB~
nismo

Postby nismo » Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:23 am

except it costs good money to do that, and is a yearly expense

eric
Jmac

Postby Jmac » Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:24 am

1LUVH05 ?
Dremgragen

Postby Dremgragen » Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:42 am

I thought of the COOLEST LICENSE PLATE EVER!!! But I know they'll never approve it. IH8UFKS :D :D :D

But I actually thought of WYT RICE as a good possibility. GOT RICE is already taken or I'd get that. :p Unless I think of something better over the weekend, that's probably what it will be.

Jmac

Postby Jmac » Sat Oct 12, 2002 2:04 am

P0RN4ME ?
Dremgragen

Postby Dremgragen » Sat Oct 12, 2002 12:23 pm

... no, I don't think so. ;)

karkid

Postby karkid » Mon Oct 14, 2002 1:12 am