Saw Sex on Wheels Yesterday...

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
CBFryman

Saw Sex on Wheels Yesterday...

Postby CBFryman » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:27 am

saw an awsome car yesterday. early-mid 90's gray 300ZX Twin Turbo, body was in perfect condition, still had what looked like the original paint. no modificatiosn what so ever. a glance to the interior, peanut butter leather, and in perfect un crackled condition, glance at the odometer, looked like only 65,000 miles :cwm16: .
but then what saddens me caught my eye... it was an auto.
still i would love to have this car, someone took very good care of it, i was at an XC meet and walked back and too the cheese wagon a few times passing this car every time... never saw the owner but if i did id have to shake their hand for taking such good care of it.

just though id share.
Jakezor

Postby Jakezor » Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:03 am

Yesterday I saw some Porsche gathering in a strip mall parking lot. In the middle of a pack of mediocre Porsches was a Ferrari Dino! http://images.google.com/images?q=ferrari+dino teh hottness.
blah_blah_blah

Postby blah_blah_blah » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:02 am

Jakezor wrote:Yesterday I saw some Porsche gathering in a strip mall parking lot. In the middle of a pack of mediocre Porsches was a Ferrari Dino! http://images.google.com/images?q=ferrari+dino teh hottness.

I like the look of the new one....old ones look total ghey tho.

as for the 300zx....I see nice ones all the time here...the other day at walmart I saw an original "Fairlady Z" in perfect condition....wanted to jizz my pants.
mohsye

Postby mohsye » Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:07 pm

Local car dealership here, this guy has a quanset that he's taken cars form the 70's show room and put in there. Perfect condition 69 camaro, stangs, dusters, novas, it's like heaven. my uncle got to go in it and took some pictures, inside looks just like a showroom from back then.
RJwaggs

Postby RJwaggs » Thu Oct 27, 2005 4:40 pm

mohsye wrote:Local car dealership here, this guy has a quanset that he's taken cars form the 70's show room and put in there. Perfect condition 69 camaro, stangs, dusters, novas, it's like heaven. my uncle got to go in it and took some pictures, inside looks just like a showroom from back then.

Had a friend, when I lived in Jacksonville, whose father was half owner of an exotic/high class automobile dealership. Everyday there was a new ca in his driveway. From a Hummer, 69' Camaro SS, Viper, Lightening SVT or whatever it is when they first came out, and a Ferrari or Lambo, those were rare though. Anywhoo, always made for a nice stare as I walked to his door.

Return to “Automotive Performance”