racing carts on crack...Hmmmm

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
lil nismo

racing carts on crack...Hmmmm

Postby lil nismo » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:03 am

the racing carts that do 0-60 in like 2.0 seconds has the 125cc motor on it if i remember correctly. what do you think i could do with the new raptor 700cc motor on it?? my brother thought i was crazy for thinking that i just wanted to find out how badly i would crap my pants driving it balls to the walls:D
im marshall's hero

i must be part indian cuz im from the slap-a-hoe tribe:D
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:23 pm

????
Just grab up one of these http://www.ariel.us.com/04/topgear.htm

Honda Motor > Joo
danssoslow

Postby danssoslow » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:07 pm

lil nismo wrote:the racing carts that do 0-60 in like 2.0 seconds has the 125cc motor on it if i remember correctly. what do you think i could do with the new raptor 700cc motor on it?? my brother thought i was crazy for thinking that i just wanted to find out how badly i would crap my pants driving it balls to the walls:D

Look up "gsxr kart" in any search engine. There you'll find some madness. How far is Winchester from Louisville?
No. Really.

soundcannon wrote: i am an english wiz
nismo

Postby nismo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:20 pm

Winchestertucky is half way between Fort Wayne and Cincinnati, its about 90 miles from Indianapolis and 50 from Dayton.

I believe the last time I drove to Louisville (yes I'm from Indiana, but I don't pronounce it 'Looey'ville or Lewisville :)), it took right at 3 hours either going through Cincy or Indy.

Eric
nismo

Postby nismo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:29 pm

My new dream toy: http://www.radicalextremesportscars.com/range/sr8/index.php

Hayabusa-based V8 motor with 360 hp! :D

Eric
danssoslow

Postby danssoslow » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:39 pm

If you two hit up that little dB contest at Carl Casper next year, I'll get a hold of you guys and let ya'll take a ride on my kart. It takes alot more than 2 seconds to get to 60mph, but fun none the less.
No. Really.

nismo

Postby nismo » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:02 pm

danssoslow wrote:If you two hit up that little dB contest at Carl Casper next year, I'll get a hold of you guys and let ya'll take a ride on my kart. It takes alot more than 2 seconds to get to 60mph, but fun none the less.

I've heard of Carl Casper, but I'm not familiar with it. If my truck is up and running (hard tellin if it will be), then I'll definite give you a hollar before the show. BTW, is that MECA or Drag?

Eric
danssoslow

Postby danssoslow » Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:22 pm

Honestly, I don't know. I always thought it was some kind of local thing, unsanctioned, but I know now that isn't the case. In the end, though, I still do not have an answer! :cwm22:

Actualy, there's been some good auto shows coming through Loouhvul. Too bad I don't find out until I see it in magazine coverage.:cwm22:

I'm an idiot.:cwm20:
No. Really.

Return to “Automotive Performance”