I have heat in my truck again!

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:41 pm

it dropped to 37 here in FL... reguarally being in the 20s through the late fall early winder months is not uncommon with it often dipping below 20... IN FL!
and what is worse is the air somehow still stays somewhat humid...so its like being cold and wet at the same time all the time just like in the summer its like being really hoy and muggy and sweaty even when you are just begining to sweat...but i love florida.
I wish my truck made heat quick...i drive 5 miles to school and i cant tell a damn difference until lthe 4th mile even if i shift at 4-5k RPM it doesnt make much of a differnce. however the defogger does work withing the first 30sec or so. maybe i need a quick flush.
black00

Postby black00 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:58 pm

Francious70 wrote:We have 4 real seasons here. Hot as hell in the summer, and cold as **** in the winter. Spring and Fall are in-between.

Quite a change of pace from the 80* weather we were having last week, huh?

i swear man....day before yesterday it was so awsome ...we were on 2 wheels all over the place....yesterday that storm was coming all DAY LONG....and blew black clowds everywhere and had the sky lookin like rain...then the temp dropped like 50 degrees....
josh99ta

Postby josh99ta » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:16 pm

Gotta love that TN climate. 75 degrees one morning, 25 degrees the next.

black00 wrote:You call it snuggle?
I call it punking in your schtup-ole
That warmth is from the friction i make in your manhole from me ramming my short arm in and out of you, not the Sound deadening and my Adidas Jacket...
Now...this ain't the HH so don't start your gaypostfarting in here..

You're so romantic. :cwm28:
2006 Pontiac GTO :: Stock and Staying That Way
1999 Pontiac Trans Am :: Gone but Not Forgotten
E`40

Postby E`40 » Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:24 am

Francious70 wrote:We have 4 real seasons here. Hot as hell in the summer, and cold as **** in the winter. Spring and Fall are in-between.

Quite a change of pace from the 80* weather we were having last week, huh?

better than Ohio's seasons...Almost winter, winter, still winter, and construction :)

good to see ya got the heat back....I"ll have to keep that in mind in case I have a problem like that....
http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats.asp?Competitor_ID=32722

Kinetik Power Cells
Ohio Generator
Hooker Audio