2009 Camaro... REAL pics

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
rthompson

Postby rthompson » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:42 pm

NDGeist wrote:Overall, i'm looking at it and seeing a bodyshape similar to the '87 Toyota Supra. Looks pretty decent, i'm still not going to buy one. I like to drive fast, just not that big of a fan of the straight line.

so are you saying that the new Camaro with IRS is going to handle poorly? The old one with the solid axel whupped up on the S2000 on Thunderhill and the Streets of Willow in different head to head comparos. Sure the extra power helped, but if it was as bad of handling as the average ricer wants you to believe, it should have lost on the road course despite having more power...... Don't believe that it can't handle.
Duffman says a lot of things... oh yeah!!

"Don't think about greasy pork......" Jakezor
X-OvrDistortion

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:51 pm

rthompson wrote:but if it was as bad of handling as the average ricer wants you to believe.....

Why do you always have to be hating? :cwm15:

My Honda ownes j00! :D
NDGeist

Postby NDGeist » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:57 pm

rthompson wrote:so are you saying that the new Camaro with IRS is going to handle poorly? The old one with the solid axel whupped up on the S2000 on Thunderhill and the Streets of Willow in different head to head comparos. Sure the extra power helped, but if it was as bad of handling as the average ricer wants you to believe, it should have lost on the road course despite having more power...... Don't believe that it can't handle.

Oh, i'm sure it does ok, i'm just not a fan of big cars, never have been. I'm not sure what the "average ricer believes" because i don't really know any. I like my cars like i like my women, tiny and manuverable.

edit: and legal.
Mis-spellers of the world, untie!
There are only 10 types of people in the world,
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
nismo

Postby nismo » Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:36 pm

nm

Return to “Automotive Performance”