I want an 06 Civic SI.

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
JordanBrown

Postby JordanBrown » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:10 pm

you can build pretty much any car with the options you desire online...

The civic may be a great car performance wise, but I am with RThompson it is a big yawn.. Many of the foreign best sellers are a big yawn.. and people still fawn over them.
khaosman

Postby khaosman » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:02 pm

The specs look good on paper as stated, but I think it is not for me... I love my wagon as well :D
http://www.khaosman.com/gallery/july05/autox02

Some day it might not be slow either!
NDGeist

Postby NDGeist » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:02 am

Protoge? 6 wagon?

Is that out at sailorville?

My brake pads will be in tomorrow, couple that with some new hankook tires and i'll be ready for d-stock.

Also, to keep this on-topic: Does anyone else think they stole the styling from saturns 3 door sport-coupe? Maybe it's not what i'm thinking, maybe i'm thinking camry... either way, it's totally un-original. Normally cars grow on me as i see them more (take my bug-eyed wrx for example) but this one is doing quite the opposite.

Oh well, honda fanboys will need something to have... VTEC OWNS J0000, IT IS TEH FASTARRR
VV Saturn 3door thing i was thinking of VV
Mis-spellers of the world, untie!
There are only 10 types of people in the world,
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
khaosman

Postby khaosman » Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:21 am

Close... it is a Protege 5 (replaced by the 3). That is Saylorville, good eye :D

I can't wait for next season either, I'm not ready yet. I have my tires, brake pads, lines, and a limited slip differential. Now I need a clutch, flywheel, new wheels, and time to install this junk... maybe some other stuff too, like a helmet
sundownz

Postby sundownz » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:20 am

I test drove a new non-Si model and it is very cool inside and drives very well. Of course you won't see me trading my BMW for one any time soon.
- Jacob Fuller
- Owner, Sundown Audio
- Associate, Stereo Integrity
mohsye

Postby mohsye » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:24 pm

Well, in my opinion, it doesn't look that great.
rawkus2g

Postby rawkus2g » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:38 am

It is a massive crazy improvement over the last Civic SI... is it hot... no. Would I take one for free... yes. Would I buy one.... not while the Evo still exists.
Dan
Chris Rock "You know what it means when they pay you minimum wage? You know what their trying to tell you? It's like hey! If I could pay you less, I would"
"...we have to many repeat offenders. The jails are so nice they come back twice. You gotta make jails tough. You gotta make this an experience they'll never forget. Cause they don't have this problem in other countries... They don't have this problem in Iran. Cause it's hard to snatch another purse if you don't have another ******* hand."

Return to “Automotive Performance”