why would someone do this to my car?

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Tue May 02, 2006 7:22 pm

kevox wrote:Well it's not like their finger painting made any permanent marks on the car - it is completely off now...just that I didn't understand why anyone would key a car and then draw a kitten beside it...turns out, as my dad pointed out to me logically, that it was my adopted 9year old female sibling that would've done that kitten...

No, dont let him lie to you, one of two things.

1.) Your dad has a kitten fettish, your car was the closest object when he got turned on.

2.) When all this happened your car was masacured by the special ed class :cwm10:
kevox

Postby kevox » Wed May 03, 2006 1:08 am

CBFryman wrote:No, dont let him lie to you, one of two things.

1.) Your dad has a kitten fettish, your car was the closest object when he got turned on.

2.) When all this happened your car was masacured by the special ed class :cwm10:

lol:D
3 nails + 1 cross = 4given
7danel0

Postby 7danel0 » Sun May 07, 2006 11:25 am

kevox wrote:http://photobucket.com/albums/f205/kevox/ That makes me soo mad...I just found it today. I guess it happened last night while I was at work (until midnight). And to the left of it is a little cat (almost like a kitten) that they "painted" with their finger with the dirt/dust on the car. It is not visible in the pic though...and I couldn't get a pic of it since the camera merely caught the reflections shining off the car when I attempted to get a pic of it...

What could've possibly provoked this :cwm15::cwm15: Now I'm considering one of those Maaco $300 paint jobs (there are a few other flaws on the car as well), think it's worth it?

edit: oh and on another note, how come the thumbnail size pic in my photobucket album has the license plate blotted out (I did this in Paint) but when you go to click to enlarge the pic it is no longer blotted out?!?

dayum dude i would so find out who did that and kick there as.s

Return to “Automotive Performance”