NEW PICS: March 4 Photoshoot

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
User avatar
saxman
Posts: 831
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:02 pm
Location: Reacharound City, SD

Postby saxman » Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:55 pm

Jakezor wrote:We all know Jaime likes those hoopty hondas that bounce around and rub off tire on the wheel well.


At least he's able to burn some rubber somehow.



Flame away with the Neon jokes...
User avatar
josh99ta
Posts: 6361
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2002 1:00 pm
Location: Nashville, TN
Contact:

Postby josh99ta » Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:04 pm

WeDgE wrote:x2

Tires should be even with the fender lip... :D


:cwm17:

There is such a thing as TOO low and I like a nice even wheel gap around the entire wheel well. I cant stand cars that are too low just as much as I cant stand cars that look like 4x4s. I had my car slammed once, and I prefer it much more the way it is now. I used to like slammed cars and big wheels with very little tire sidewall, but now I prefer the muscle car look like a little more even fender gap and a little bit of sidewall. Later on I might go 1/4" to 1/2" more, but no more than that, and nowhere near zero fender gap.
2006 Pontiac GTO :: Stock and Staying That Way
1999 Pontiac Trans Am :: Gone but Not Forgotten
User avatar
Derek
Posts: 20753
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 1999 12:00 pm
Location: in marshall's bunghole
Contact:

Postby Derek » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:14 am

X-OvrDistortion wrote:Your can needs to be lowered about 1.5". Besides that, those pics are real nice.



no. your can needs to be lowered 1.5".
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name
User avatar
WeDgE
Posts: 2388
Joined: Mon May 20, 2002 8:05 pm
Location: Alberta, Canada
Contact:

Postby WeDgE » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:07 am

josh95PW wrote::cwm17:

There is such a thing as TOO low and I like a nice even wheel gap around the entire wheel well. I cant stand cars that are too low just as much as I cant stand cars that look like 4x4s. I had my car slammed once, and I prefer it much more the way it is now. I used to like slammed cars and big wheels with very little tire sidewall, but now I prefer the muscle car look like a little more even fender gap and a little bit of sidewall. Later on I might go 1/4" to 1/2" more, but no more than that, and nowhere near zero fender gap.


Too low = tire inside the fenderwell. :D


But, to each his own...
User avatar
X-OvrDistortion
New Member
Posts: 10182
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:00 am
Location: Blacker then the blackest black times infinity
Contact:

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:06 am

Jakezor wrote:We all know Jaime likes those hoopty hondas that bounce around and rub off tire on the wheel well.



OK **** face, you know that **** aint true. Yes, my car may be a little bouncy, but I no rub. My **** was done right. My car looks nice too.


cock*** Derek wrote:no. your can needs to be lowered 1.5".


I have already dropped my car 3". Don't need to go more then that.
User avatar
Derek
Posts: 20753
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 1999 12:00 pm
Location: in marshall's bunghole
Contact:

Postby Derek » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:11 am

X-OvrDistortion wrote:OK **** face, you know that **** aint true. Yes, my car may be a little bouncy, but I no rub. My **** was done right. My car looks nice too.




I have already dropped my car 3". Don't need to go more then that.




i wasn't talking about a car. i was talking about your can....as you mentioned in your first post.


what josh's can has to do with his CAR i have no idea.


but your can.

yes.

down 1.5".

and you'll be sitting pretty.
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name
User avatar
X-OvrDistortion
New Member
Posts: 10182
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:00 am
Location: Blacker then the blackest black times infinity
Contact:

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:50 am

Fat finger disease. F you anyways.

1.5 would make that thing look kick ***. I understand that he cannot go that low with the huge pipes that he has, so it will have to remain where it is at...<sigh>
User avatar
B_Campbell
New Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:24 pm
Location: Texas

Postby B_Campbell » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:25 pm

Rep the GM with pride =) Loving the ROH
User avatar
Derek
Posts: 20753
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 1999 12:00 pm
Location: in marshall's bunghole
Contact:

Postby Derek » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:45 am

X-OvrDistortion wrote:Fat finger disease. F you anyways.

1.5 would make that thing look kick ***. I understand that he cannot go that low with the huge pipes that he has, so it will have to remain where it is at...<sigh>




yeah but is "r" anywhere close to "n"........no :)


biyatch.
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name
User avatar
X-OvrDistortion
New Member
Posts: 10182
Joined: Wed Jul 24, 2002 11:00 am
Location: Blacker then the blackest black times infinity
Contact:

Postby X-OvrDistortion » Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 am

Derek wrote:yeah but is "r" anywhere close to "n"........no :)


biyatch.



ummm....brain thinks faster then the fingers. :meh:

Return to “Automotive Performance”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest