CAI done, what next?

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
--m--

Postby --m-- » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:09 pm

Good to know...all this time I had it wrong LOL.
Once you've hit rock bottom there's only one way to go....sideways
John

Postby John » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:18 pm

kevox wrote:Also, John. How is going the turbo route saving money? lol It costs like $2-3000 and requires me to get a whole new engine (which costs another $1000 I'm guessing) or am I missing something here?

It is not going to save you money...I just meant you should save your money...so you can spend more...later...when you have...like....a larger amount....dude...........sorry......like...someone is talking to me right now....just like this....that is....like....how I am typing......and I want to hit them...........in the.......face.....
kevox

Postby kevox » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:30 pm

John wrote:It is not going to save you money...I just meant you should save your money...so you can spend more...later...when you have...like....a larger amount....dude...........sorry......like...someone is talking to me right now....just like this....that is....like....how I am typing......and I want to hit them...........in the.......face.....

LOL @ that person:D Poor little sucka probably doesn't even know how lucky they are to still be standing there untouched:cwm18:

But I see what you mean and if I was making any sizeable amount of $ otehr than minimum wage I would consider saving until I had that much, but as it is now it would take a couple years lol so I'm not even gonna try.
3 nails + 1 cross = 4given

Return to “Automotive Performance”