Name that car . . .

Come here to discuss the performance side of our vehicles.
John

Postby John » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:46 pm

Here's another odd one, although this shouldn't be too hard. It's a little older, so some of the guys like Thor might know it, but I'm not sure about the younger crowd...& it's not a nissan.

This car was available as both a left and right side drive. These are not my photos, but I have had the chance to check out both of these very same cars pictured up close and in person. I have also seen and photographed another stock one, exactly like the first pic, but with right side drive. I could not / can not find the pictures i have takenthough...

Anyway, I smudged out the wheels on the stock picture because I thought the stock rims were too easily recognizable...

I really do not have much of a thing for some of the newer cars, especially one like this that look like import/tuner/ricer cars. However, I really like this car. I think the reason I enjoy this one is the performance and (hi-)story behind the vehicles....

Anyway, go for it...
vfootballphs

Postby vfootballphs » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:49 pm

Ford rs200 evolution. At one point it held the record for fasted 0-60. Oh, and the group b it raced in got disbanded because it was too fast. :)
John

Postby John » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:56 pm

vfootballphs

Postby vfootballphs » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:45 pm

You are correct sir:)
Thoraudio

Postby Thoraudio » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:56 pm

I remember when Group B racers were all the rage in the DuPont Registry ;)
whyfore is I here?

Return to “Automotive Performance”