The world is a better place...

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
Big Mack

The world is a better place...

Postby Big Mack » Tue May 15, 2007 3:02 pm

...now that it's gone.

This was evil incarnate, and started the moron majority to spread it's message of hate. I wouldn't normally rejoice because someone died, but in this case, I'm going to make an exception. I truly think it was a detriment to our country, and humanity in general.

Big Mack
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

"I've got mail!! Yay!!" --Special Ed

Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

To my fallen brethren, you are NOT forgotten. To the usurpers of freedom, you are NOT forgiven!!
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Tue May 15, 2007 3:20 pm

Amen. I wanted to wrap my hands around his homophobic, fat fucking neck and strangle him until his fucking eyes went white. I am so fucking happy that he is dead! I think that they should violate his corpse anally with a crucifix. FUCK Jerry Fallwell and his hateful, bigoted agenda.

I only hope that his Moral Majority, their amoral front to push their vitriol and wriggle their poisonous cocks into the asshole of american politics, dissolves like the pages of their doctrine in my piss.

But I know that this will not happen, and that someone even worse will step up and take his place as the morally bankrupt and intolerant pigfucker that for some reason, ignorant christians look up to. If only somebody had put that fat fuck out of our misery long ago...
black00

Postby black00 » Tue May 15, 2007 3:56 pm

Well....to each man in this world does he have the right to like or not to like, hate or not hate...indeed.......i just hope you two are just as happy when Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton die.
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Tue May 15, 2007 3:58 pm

Condolences to the departed's friends and family.

On a personal note, Good Riddance You Ole Bastard

black00 wrote:I just hope you two are just as happy when Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton die.

I'm counting the days...:D
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Tue May 15, 2007 4:09 pm

black00 wrote:i just hope you two are just as happy when Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton die.

I will be very happy when Farra-con-man, Action Jackson, and Al Not-so-sharpton crap out. Along with Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggert, Ralph Reed, James Dobson, and all of those other rearends who proclaim to be men of God.

Big Mack
black00

Postby black00 » Tue May 15, 2007 4:22 pm

Big Mack wrote:I will be very happy when Farra-con-man, Action Jackson, and Al Not-so-sharpton crap out. Along with Jim Bakker, Jimmy Swaggart, Ted Haggert, Ralph Reed, James Dobson, and all of those other rearends who proclaim to be men of God.

Big Mack

wow........."men of God"........what a pathetic cape to wear when you are trying to hide your intentions.
John Kerry........Catholic Pro Abortion....<shakes head>
Osama Bin Laden
Suicide Bombers
all those listed above..
Gay Priests....

Makes the ones that are indeed Men of GOD look bad.....

sad really.......
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Tue May 15, 2007 4:27 pm

black00 wrote:Well....to each man in this world does he have the right to like or not to like, hate or not hate...indeed.......i just hope you two are just as happy when Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton die.

You bet your asscherry I will be. I just hope none of them are assassinated so that they don't become fucking martyrs to the silly people that love them.
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Tue May 15, 2007 4:28 pm

Gandhi said,

I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians, they are so unlike your Christ.
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Tue May 15, 2007 4:37 pm

black00 wrote:wow........."men of God"........what a pathetic cape to wear when you are trying to hide your intentions.
John Kerry........Catholic Pro Abortion....<shakes head>
Osama Bin Laden
Suicide Bombers
all those listed above..
Gay Priests....

Makes the ones that are indeed Men of GOD look bad.....

sad really.......

I couldn't agree more, mang, and that's precisely why I cannot stand them. They make a mockery of the people who try to truly live by the Word, but God will deal them their fates when it comes time.

Big Mack
Member02

Postby Member02 » Tue May 15, 2007 4:56 pm

Yayyy!

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”