Car alarm cherry

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
fbi90909

Postby fbi90909 » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:44 pm

i've only set off a few. one was some red f-150 parked across from a school. a delivery van i think. a couple of drive by's of cars parked on main streets/i've had alot of cars give off warning honks/chirps. i have had people move out of my way A LOT of times, the common rolling up windows. i've had co-workers tell me they can hear/feel my car from a distance of 2-3 car lenghts.
though now i have been more responsible lately with my music as i often bump with my windows up, i got my first disturbance warning from a moto cop, LOL about a month ago.
but i need more presure.. thinking about putting 4 15's on my civic... thinking really hard.. getting new job.. more income... only time will tell..
CBFryman

Postby CBFryman » Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:54 am

It was always fun in the HS parking lot. All of my peers trying to be cool with their super sensetive aftermarket alarms...alarms I could set off from the otherside of the parking lot. There 5 where 5 rows, roll down the middle one and and every alarm in the parkinglot was going off.

The good old days. :(
im so lost7886

Postby im so lost7886 » Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:58 am

yeah that was always nice, my highschool had the lunchroom with wall to wall glass, so if I skipped out, I'd drive by lunch with it cranked, soon as I hit the lot I had everyones attention, loved watching the windows flex as I rolled by.

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”