I'm gotsing a new car too......

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:40 am

black00 wrote:Big Mack can hate on Kevin's toys all he wants...but the fact is...

If mack was in the passenger seat of that car while kevin was driving....

Mack would be giving Kevin a hand job......maybe even that good Mouf Sex....

Nope. That's Todd's thing, not mine. I like getting the road head, not giving it. ;)

black00 wrote:Nice car Kevin...very nice... (not my thing.but not the point...gotta love a good lookin car even if you would not buy it)

Once again, nope. I don't like the look, so I don't gotta love it. I've never liked Corvettes. Always thought they were fuggly, and unless they dramatically change the style (which we all know isn't going to happen), they will forever remain fuggly in my book. The new Camaro, on the other hand....looks pretty slick. :)

This, to me, looks like a design that's progressed over time. It's all about preference.

Image Image

As does this:

Image ImageImage

Big Mack
k-mart

Postby k-mart » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:47 pm

Do you really have to be a jerk all of the fucking time? I mean, honestly, do you EVER consider biting your tongue just for the sake of civility?

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but c'mon, man. Give it a break.
zilch
Derek

Postby Derek » Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:41 pm

k-mart wrote:Do you really have to be a jerk all of the fucking time? I mean, honestly, do you EVER consider biting your tongue just for the sake of civility?

I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but c'mon, man. Give it a break.

well...being an overweight child....in a society that demands perfection....mack was hit with a lot of expectations.

he hasn't hit any of them yet though :(
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:12 pm

k-mart wrote:Do you really have to be a jerk all of the fucking time? I mean, honestly, do you EVER consider biting your tongue just for the sake of civility?

How is expressing my own opinion about the style of the vehicle being a jerk? I fail to see why, again, you are defending it like it's your child. It's ridiculous that you get all butthurt because I said your car was fuggly. It has nothing to do with civility whatsoever. I've not said you were a moron for owning it. I've not said you were a jerk. I've not said you were an asshole. That would be uncivilized.

k-mart wrote:I'm not trying to be an asshole here, but c'mon, man. Give it a break.

Really? Well you're doing a really, really shitty job of it. I'm entitled to have the opinion that I HATE YOUR FUCKING CAR. That doesn't make me a jerk, it doesn't make me an asshole, it doesn't make me a bad person. It makes me someone who has a valid opinion. I never said it was a piece of shit, I never said it couldn't perform, I never said anything like that. I said that I don't like the styling. Why the fuck do you even care? Does everyone have to love your car in order for you to feel validated for owning it? Jesus Christ, man. Get over it. It's a fuckin car.

Big Mack
NDGeist

Postby NDGeist » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:13 am

Big Mack wrote:Image

Good lord that's a crazy amount of body roll.

One is a sports car, the other is an old man car, they are in two different leagues.
Mis-spellers of the world, untie!
There are only 10 types of people in the world,
those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:38 am

Love Ya :p :p
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:13 am

Penguin4x4 wrote:Image

Love Ya :p :p

Is that really necessary? I mean, geez, the guy already drives a fuggly car. Do you really have to give him more crap? :cwm11: :cwm11: :cwm11:

Big Mack
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:45 pm

Big Mack wrote:Do you really have to give him more crap? :cwm11: :cwm11: :cwm11:

Big Mack

There is no such thing as giving people too much crap :cwm11: :cwm18: :cwm18:
black00

Postby black00 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:18 pm

I cannot believe after all these years...Kevin still has loyds finger up my dog's ass.
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:07 pm

Oh and just so we're clear I pretty much love most every muscle/sports/pony car, American, European, or Asian, save for the C3 'Vettes (too phallic for my tastes) and the Mustang II ('nuff said). Have fun with your new purchase :)

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”