wtf is this?

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
todd.brust

wtf is this?

Postby todd.brust » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:45 pm

i was just looking around here and i was viewing the forum leaders etc...what is the momentum staff, and the 3 villain category about? lol never seen it until today...but i understand why big mack would be in the villainous maximus.....lol he should have his own category...

oh when was CBFryman banned and why or is that not to be spoken about?
There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live... too rare to die.

Novus Ordo Seclorum, The New Forum
Member02

Postby Member02 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:08 pm

we spoke about it, we laughed, and we now have a better forum.

lol.
im so lost7886

Postby im so lost7886 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:29 pm

as was explained to me, he was banned for just being a general douche....at least thats the short answer, you want a longer one, ask a mod.
todd.brust

Postby todd.brust » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:20 pm

lol i just wanted a general idea....i never really noticed that he was gone until i saw him on the banned list today
There he goes, one of god's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live... too rare to die.

Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:40 pm

todd.brust wrote:but i understand why big mack would be in the villainous maximus.....lol he should have his own category...

And what category is that, you little douchedrinking fuckwad? Shoulda made a call to the BP and told them you were a drug smuggler when you were in my neck of the woods...dammit, I knew there was something I was supposed to do last week. (JK)

todd.brust wrote:oh when was CBFryman banned and why or is that not to be spoken about?

It's okay to speak about it sometimes. It gives some people a good feeling in their tummies. :)

im so lost7886 wrote:as was explained to me, he was banned for just being a general douche....at least thats the short answer, you want a longer one, ask a mod.

See? I'm so gets it. And his answer works, so we'll leave it at that.

Big Mack
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:59 pm

You can get banned for being a douche? Oh I'm fucked :(

:D
black00

Postby black00 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:15 pm

todd.brust wrote:i was just looking around here and i was viewing the forum leaders etc...what is the momentum staff, and the 3 villain category about? lol never seen it until today...but i understand why big mack would be in the villainous maximus.....lol he should have his own category...

oh when was CBFryman banned and why or is that not to be spoken about?

Villinzzzzzzz is the mods.
The amount of rights needed determins the level of Villain you is.
Normal mods= Villain

Mods that have to have the right to "stick you" or "forum ban" or edit people's sigs. = Super Villain

Villainous Maximus = the guys that are admin and have the ability to ban you forever...and do computer work on the server and blah blah blah....

Pecking order is different.
Jlaine owns the joint......General
black00 runs the joint.......Captain
Tatnall does the special computer stuff you don't know nothing about...
95honda and Big Mack are the SGTs
Xover swats the spammers and is the back up HNIC when stuff gets weird.
The rest of the mods and villians have the abilities out of need for their particular zones they are in charge of.

All of the mods of every level have a voice in our mod forum.
Lots of different culture...lots of different ideas of what is right and wrong...it has gotten very heated in the mod forum more than once.
But for the most part.............it runs really smooth and simple....
todd.brust

Postby todd.brust » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:37 am

Big Mack wrote:And what category is that, you little douchedrinking fuckwad? Shoulda made a call to the BP and told them you were a drug smuggler when you were in my neck of the woods...dammit, I knew there was something I was supposed to do last week. (JK)
Big Mack

lol i don't know what the category would be...but something more extreme than villainous maximus....maybe...i can't think of a good name for it but i will

you should have called..i would have been fucked with the 550 pounds of grass and 600 pills of xanax...lol...only joking but if i did i'd be making mad bank!

the only crazy thing was that i was never offered pot in mexico which surpised me...mexico and not even on pot offer? lol oh well...but i did see a drug stor that advertised xanax and a bunch of other prescription drugs "without prescriptions"...i laughed:cwm11::cwm11:

Member02

Postby Member02 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:32 am

oh yeah, I remember the mod forums... I was once a mod of 3.8mustang.com's stereo section, and man, we'd have some really mean arguments about banning who and why, etc...

fun stuff though, typically good arguments too. I gave up my spot because I got lazy.
eezip

Postby eezip » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:33 pm

todd.brust wrote:lol i don't know what the category would be...but something more extreme than villainous maximus....maybe...i can't think of a good name for it but i will

uber villain? villain XP? villain Vista? villain^2? :-D
HT: Sony KV-27FS13 | Oppo DV-981HD | Denon AVR-2807 | 7x Cambridge MC100 | Acoustic Research ARPR1010 || Stereo: Dynaudio Audience 42 | Hales Concept 3 prototypes | wouldn't you like to know... :)

Home PC: Yamaha RP-U100 | B&W LM-1 | Mpyre 65x || Work PC: Yamaha RP-U100 | QSC AD-S32T | Sony MDR-V600

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”