I'm going to japan.

Off topic, uncensored, and mostly unmoderated.
KU40

Postby KU40 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:14 pm

Penguin4x4 wrote:Of course it does, but why would you go all the way to Japan just to eat McDonalds? Kinda defeats the purpose of traveling to a foreign country :cwm11:

oh, yeah. I don't eat McDonald's here, though, nor really any other fast food more than once every month or two. I didn't know if you meant like Applebee's or something. though if I were there I might have to get some american food every once in a while just for comfort.
-Nick aka NS1 aka mopey aka speedbump
Alpine CDA-9827
Crossfire CFQ5.2
JL Audio XR 650csi components, Planet Audio TT2300
Crossfire VR404 on factory rear 6x8's until I get them upgraded
SI 15D2 + 3.8 @ 30 hz + Crossfire BMF 1000D = :)
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:23 pm

todd.brust wrote:Japan? huh? i am asian...well not full just quarter...quarter korean to be exact...easily summed up as quarterean...but seriously...i hate anime too

but serious bigmack...how the hell did i get brought into this conversation?
lol just leave me alone

Koreans are like the Peurtoricans of Asia
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:26 pm

Penguin4x4 wrote:a.) Don't even think of eating any american chain restaurant food.
b.) Have lots of fun in Shinjuku. Not too much fun, mind you...same goes for Aki...
c.) I hate you too :p
d.) Have Fun!

RE: C)

as long as you are not a disillusioned anime copycat who thinks he can get away with having pictures of Naruto and Goku in a PROFESSIONAL portfolio and expects to get hired and become a famous animator in japan then I think you are fine.

I like anime as much as the next animator. But it's not all there is. If I get to hug a Totoro at Miyazaki's studio Ghibli (where we will be going) believe me I will jump all over it!:cwm11:
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:02 pm

KU40 wrote:oh, yeah. I don't eat McDonald's here, though, nor really any other fast food more than once every month or two. I didn't know if you meant like Applebee's or something. though if I were there I might have to get some american food every once in a while just for comfort.

I don't think the chain restaurants like Applebees/Chiles/TGIFridays/Ruby Tuesdays have gone international...I could be wrong though...my sister went to London a few years back....ate nothing but KFC and Pizza Hut and McDonalds for a week, made me wanna smack her :cwm14:

flak_monkey wrote:RE: C)

as long as you are not a disillusioned anime copycat who thinks he can get away with having pictures of Naruto and Goku in a PROFESSIONAL portfolio and expects to get hired and become a famous animator in japan then I think you are fine.

I like anime as much as the next animator. But it's not all there is. If I get to hug a Totoro at Miyazaki's studio Ghibli (where we will be going) believe me I will jump all over it!:cwm11:

Hell I can't even draw stick figures :cwm11: Ghibli? Lucky bastard....
Big Mack

Postby Big Mack » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:22 am

Derek wrote:it's pretty obvious he wants your nuts....he's got to bring you up all the time.

Not at all. You're just upset that Todd got first billing about going after the boys instead of you. Don't worry, Derek, I'll be sure to give you first billing next time the subject comes up. We all know you're still the #1 for the #2 hole.

Big Mack
Derek

Postby Derek » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:18 pm

todd can take first billing all he wants...i don't want a 500 pound gorilla on me.
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name
Penguin4x4

Postby Penguin4x4 » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:27 pm

oh I almost forgot, don't piss off Gojira
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:32 pm

Penguin4x4 wrote:oh I almost forgot, don't piss off Gojira
If I do, I have an army of Totoro's to fight him. Totoro's with Tumults in their bellies.

RAWWWR!

Return to “Off Topic : The Hell Hole”