FS: Slightly Damaged Adire Audio Tumult

Please post any and all items you would like to sell here.
firebirdude

FS: Slightly Damaged Adire Audio Tumult

Postby firebirdude » Wed May 30, 2007 10:46 am

Bought two of these beasts awhile back from Acoustic Visions. When they arrived I just shoved them in the closet until I could get around to building a box to house them. When that day arrived, I opened them up to discovered that one was damaged during shipping. The very edge of the basket had a "piece" knock out of it. It had been several months since I ordered, so Kyle at AV wasn't about to exchange it. (I don't blame him really) Not the end of the world though. I knew it wouldn't affect play at all. I installed them both and lived happily ever after. Sold the car they were in and sold the mint Tumult shortly thereafter. Now I have this one left.
Let me reiterate, the damage does not affect performance at all. It was damaged from day one, played perfectly during my time, looks exactly as it did when I installed it. There is no need for a repair. You're obviously more than welcome to, but it's unnecessary. This is a 15" Dual 2 ohm version. (The only ones made in the beginning) They are currently going for $599 at AV. If you can get your hands on one that is. I'm looking for $300 shipped. As you all know, this guy is a BEAST. Shipping weight with proper packaging is going to be right around 70lbs. (Think it cost AV $68 each to my address) So please take that into consideration. As for feedback as have plenty between Ebay and an extremely active Paintball website I frequent. Feel free to post here, PM and email me with questions concerns or what-have-yas.
Got Karma?
Member02

Postby Member02 » Wed May 30, 2007 1:30 pm

wow, bump for price.
Derek

Postby Derek » Wed May 30, 2007 5:30 pm

firebirdude wrote: I'm looking for $300 shipped.

bingo.
Here in death's dominion
Where even shadows die
I am the one almighty
You will cry my name
And when you seek forgiveness
You will see there is no god
And for all eternity
You will cry my name
flak_monkey

Postby flak_monkey » Wed May 30, 2007 8:17 pm

if it was a MK2 i would scoop that up soooo quick.
93CougarXR7SE

Postby 93CougarXR7SE » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:46 am

Looks like you have great feedback. If I didn't decide on getting 4 12" CVRs and just pay for 2 earlier, I'd definitely buy this.

Have any video of it running?
Benjamin 07/30/82 89 Ranger; '95 S10; '02 Ninja 250R, '99 Honda XR80; '90 Yamaha RT 100

Bedroom: Onkyo TX-SR605B powering DefTech ProCenter 2000 and pair BP6B, 2 Mirage Omni 350, PE amp pushing 12" eD B212.

Smooth move, FedEx!

Return to “For Sale”