FS:Kenwood Excelon KVT-815DVD In dash DVD & KTC-SR902 Sirius Tuner

Please post any and all items you would like to sell here.
breathe

FS:Kenwood Excelon KVT-815DVD In dash DVD & KTC-SR902 Sirius Tuner

Postby breathe » Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:46 pm

For sale is a Kenwood Excelon KVT-815DVD In Dash DVD Player and a Kenwood KTC-SR902 Sirius Satellite Radio Tuner and Antenna. Items are in great condition, and I am only selling because I would like to upgrade to a Double Din style player for my new vehicle. The unit is Navigation and HD Radio ready. It has an Aux input for video and audio for backup cameras, video game consoles, or your iPod. This unit will fit in any car with a standard DIN size opening, or any other car with an adapter plate. This years comparable model is the Excelon KVT-819DVD which sellls for $1200 new without the Sirius tuner. The 815DVD was the same price new, so im not looking to make any kind of profit here. I haven't posted here in a while, but the old school folks should know who i am, also I have 100% feedback on ebay :http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=breathe234&ftab=AllFeedback

Looking for $600 + shipping.

Manufactures description:

The KVT-815DVD is packed with Future Ready/Already features and technology. Highlights include a 7"-wide, 16:9 touchscreen display, DVD-Video/CD/MP3/WMA playback, 24-bit digital-to-analog converters, and a brand-new GUI on-screen interface with touchscreen control. The 7"-wide LCD screen automatically extends and retracts with a new "Z-Action" mechanism that lets you install the KVT-815DVD in more locations without interfering with the vehicle's controls. System E's+ Advanced Crossover System gives you all the adjustments you need to get the most out of whatever speakers your system has, and System Q EX Sound Control makes it easy for you to fine-tune the sound until it's just the way you want it.
There's built-in 50-watts x 4 amplification or you can use the high-voltage gold-plated front, rear and non-fading preouts with Kenwood Excelon power amps to create your dream system. An A/V input/output expands your video source choices, and you can also add a Kenwood Excelon Music Keg and HD Radio or SIRIUS Satellite tuners. A programmable security code and removeable faceplate bring peace-of-mind, and the auxiliary LCD display lets you operate the KVT-815DVD with the LCD screen retracted.

Sirius Satellite radio tuner model KTC-SR902

Welcome to radio in the 21st century — join the SIRIUS revolution! Connect the KTC-SR902 SIRIUS tuner to your compatible Kenwood receiver for 100 streams of innovative programming, including news, sports, entertainment, and 60 streams of commercial-free music!

This compact unit fits almost anywhere in your vehicle. You can select channels by category or by station number. Station information (artist, album title, track title, channel number, or channel name) displays on your receiver's readout (information on display may vary, depending on the receiver). A changer output on the KTC-SR902 allows you to daisy-chain a Kenwood CD changer.

I can take more pictures upon request.

EDIT: BTW doesnt come with the original remote for the KVT-815DVD. I think my crackhead ex stole it.
"What's right is wrong, what's come has gone, what's clear and pure is not so sure, it came to me. All promises become a lie, all that's benign corrupts in time, the fallacy of epiphany" -Bad Religion
breathe

Postby breathe » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:47 am

whoops forgot to include a picture:
"What's right is wrong, what's come has gone, what's clear and pure is not so sure, it came to me. All promises become a lie, all that's benign corrupts in time, the fallacy of epiphany" -Bad Religion

Return to “For Sale”